Data Protection Act and General Data Protection Regulation Policy
The SSHT has a written policy on the above which is available upon request and your rights are presented below.
Applicants to the SSHT agree to their data being stored by the Trust for administrative and archive purposes only and on the understanding that it will be held securely and not shared with other organisations.
Furthermore, you have statutory rights relating to your own personal data:
- Access – you have the right to know what data we hold relating to you and why, and to receive a copy of it;
- Rectification – you have the right to have inaccurate information about you corrected;
- Objection – you have the right to object to the SSHT using your information, and we would have to stop unless we have a sound overriding reason to continue;
- Erasure, restriction and portability – in specific circumstances, you have the right to have your personal data deleted, to put limits on what the SSHT may do with it or to receive a copy in machine-readable form to take to another organisation;
- There are also specific legal rights relating to automated decision making but the SSHT does not have any such processes.
For more information on your rights under the GDPR see https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/
To exercise any of these rights or for more information, contact the SSHT’s Data Protection Officer. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com . If you believe that the SSHT has failed to manage your personal data appropriately, you have the right to complain to the statutory regulator — The Information Commissioner’s Office.
This site sets basic cookies for purposes of user authentication, form validation/security, and basic web application operations. These cookies do not collect any personal or sensitive information or your IP address.